Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Nita sitting on chair (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nita sitting on chair
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife posed for me after comming home with a fresh shiney pink pedi. I just love it when toes sparkle after a new pedi. [Smile]  -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

The finale [Big Grin] URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/0770cb149808805]  - [/URL]  -  -  -  -
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking Good!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhh Nita...so dreamy!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a lucky guy, so very pretty. I like the no fuss, no muss attitude of the pictures, too. They focus on how nice her feet are and its nice to see. Thanks for posting!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take close up shots of her bare soles with her laying on her stomach and especially of her heel with all the roughness and cracks i love it... Btw what size are her feet.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy; I do like her taste in shoes.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lebowski
Board Regular
Member # 14380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lebowski   Email Lebowski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always very sexy! [Smile]
Posts: 26 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the language of my people, these are called "hot wife feet." Love the ring placement; is she a lefty? And you have probably previously said what size she is, but I forgot. Thanks for posting these.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great peds! I hope u worship those beauties on a regular basis!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Divine, absolutely divine!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Philadelphiastreetfeet
Board Regular
Member # 43743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Philadelphiastreetfeet   Email Philadelphiastreetfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Puurrrfect toes!!
Posts: 29 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Thank you all for the very nice comments. Nita does follow the post and enjoys reading the comments. Spotlight, thank you for commenting twice, I guess you reall like the pics. Hyperion. Nita wears a six and a half shoe [Smile]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links