Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Yahoo mail login screen

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yahoo mail login screen
yeaa_son
Board Regular
Member # 39041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeaa_son   Email yeaa_son   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I was logging into my yahoo mail account and as I did the background was an ad of The Good Wife and had Julianna Margulies sitting barefoot of a chair. Don't know much about her but pic was nice.

http://www.wikifeet.com/pictures/Julianna-Margulies-Feet-478989.jpg

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll give you that she does look seductive.

That is, until you pan down and look at those bitten-down nails on her feet.

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
I'll give you that she does look seductive.

That is, until you pan down and look at those bitten-down nails on her feet.

What are you talking about? They don't look bad.

Unless you're one of those people who like long toenails.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm one of those people who like womens' feet to look, uh, feminine.

As for her feet being "not bad" try placing a fat, nasty woman on top of that picture only leaving those feet. Now tell me you still like 'em. Yeah, didn't think so.

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yeah, I'm one of those people who like womens' feet to look, uh, feminine.

As for her feet being "not bad" try placing a fat, nasty woman on top of that picture only leaving those feet. Now tell me you still like 'em. Yeah, didn't think so.

I don't see how long nails make them look any more feminine. In fact, they can get downright disgusting when they start looking like talons.

And that's a bad example. A "fat, nasty woman" would make any feet look bad, even those with the long nails that you crave so bad.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pose, not a whole lot to write home about...nothing to really complain about either.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
I don't see how long nails make them look any more feminine. In fact, they can get downright disgusting when they start looking like talons.

Nobody's saying they have to be Lady Yvette length. Just that a female foot actually looks appealing when the nails are at least to the tips of the toes. Check out BarbieGurl's pics for a textbook example of a properly shaped foot, along with properly shaped (and grown) nails.
quote:
And that's a bad example. A "fat, nasty woman" would make any feet look bad, even those with the long nails that you crave so bad.

Nope, sorry. One has to judge the feet independently of the rest of her. One can say "Boy that 250 pound woman makes me wanna heave, but her feet are actually nice". Just like you can't dismiss nice feet if you also happen to like tits, even though the woman you've got your eye on is sporting A-cups.
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

quote:
Nobody's saying they have to be Lady Yvette length. Just that a female foot actually looks appealing when the nails are at least to the tips of the toes. Check out BarbieGurl's pics for a textbook example of a properly shaped foot, along with properly shaped (and grown) nails.

Personally, I feel that that length is pushing it.

[qb]
quote:
Nope, sorry. One has to judge the feet independently of the rest of her. One can say "Boy that 250 pound woman makes me wanna heave, but her feet are actually nice". Just like you can't dismiss nice feet if you also happen to like tits, even though the woman you've got your eye on is sporting A-cups.

Nope. I judge by the whole package. If the rest of her is unappealing (or even if it's just her face), then even the best pair of feet don't get a go.

--------------------
 -

yeaa_son
Board Regular
Member # 39041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeaa_son   Email yeaa_son   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason I started this post was show that there's a little bit of foot fetish in our everyday lives something as simple as logging into yahoo
Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
givemefeet
Board Regular
Member # 36599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for givemefeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like her feet and would suck on them til I cum.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links