Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andi in Hot Shoes VIDEO ADDED 10/13

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Andi in Hot Shoes VIDEO ADDED 10/13
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a new set of my wife Andi modeling these Hot shoes for me...
I will admit though... I'm really not a shoe guy... The normal protocol for me when it comes to shoes is "faster I can get them off and get to her her bare feet the better".
But there's something about these shoes that I dig and I had to buy them for her...

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments...
Hope you enjoy these new ones..

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Here's a short little vid clip from our youtube.
Sorry about the quality..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lld-tROzjHQ

[ October 14, 2011, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: aerodrew ]

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots; very revealing. They certainly, umm...got my attention.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those fuck me shoes are sexy! [Mmm]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now those are some interesting shoes! Never seen anything quite like that. Love seeing Andi's feet again. Always a treat to see her long toes and long toenails perfectly pedicured! Thanks so much for posting these! [Smile]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous!!!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KA-BLAM!! Between the sexy toes and the great shoes, well, there you go. Right on!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stunning as always. Great photos and thanks for once again sharing.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh My!! Aerodrew, all the pics are spectacular. I especially like the from the top view showing your Lady's sexy toe nails with that fantastic pedi color. The shot of her sole thru that sandal is also very special and much appreciated. Excellent set my friend. I for one would not mind seeing more pics. Andi looks super hot!!! [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those shoes are awesome! Great photos
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has such lovely feet. Hope you guys take more fotos son to post. Always such a treat

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just stunning!!! WOW

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS! I prefer to see them bare, too good all by themselves!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning!!! You know I am already a huge fan of your Andi's sexy, tanned feet...but these exotic heels only add to her beautiful feet.

Because of my affinity for sexy soles, I really like how these amazing heels leave her soles so open and exposed. The pic of your hand touching her soles as she is wearing her heels show just why. If my wife wore these out and about, I would constantly have my hand on her soles.

Of course her toes look spectacular as always, and I like the pose of her on her knees showing off her soles while wearing her sexy heels.

Another excellent post showcasing your sexy Andi. Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links