Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Rose 20y/o Size 6 Feet(Big Update) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rose 20y/o Size 6 Feet(Big Update)
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Rose
Size 5-6 Feet

Rose is 1 of my favorite models to hang out with.Her feet are cute and tiny and she has nice wide,thick,creamy wrinkly soles.She also has some of the most amazing toes and pedicures.I called her up to do another shoot and told her to have her feet sweaty and stinky.I was super excited to see her and she did not disappoint.OMG her feet stinked so good.They were definitely a 10/10 on a stinky level.After filming new clips,I decided to take some pictures of her.I had her do a pose where she smelled her feet and the look on her face was priceless.She said that she didnt know her feet smelled that bad.Her feet are usually sweaty tho.I made sure to worship and bury my face in her stinky soles lol.

She also did 2 jerk off encouragement videos and an interview.

I added her new clips on my clip store.
www.clips4sale.com/39867

Thanks
Click on the thumbnails to see the full-size pics.
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ October 01, 2011, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd bury something else in those soles [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Initiating Mega-Boner sequence......

ACTIVATED !

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow what a doll! Cute and great feet, love the nail length too! That sole toe spread shot is outstanding!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is gorgeous, from head to toes! Her toenails are so sexy and long!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loving those toes. She is hot
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot girl and amazing feet
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments.
I am glad you guys like her feet as much as me.

Here are a few more pics.
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rose is very pretty, and she has lovely looking feet. Her soles are awesome. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is one of the hottest models you have posted up. Absolutely amazing feet, thanks!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a beauty! She reminds me of Brittany Murphy. What TERRIFIC soles!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is one of my favorites, soles thick and nice, toes right and that swagger stupid tattoo is crazy! [Hump] I always wonder why girls get tattoos on their feet...they have to know that it brings attention to their feet, and most women are so self conscious anyway, that they wouldn't wear clothes that don't compliment them, so of course to me you wouldn't put tats on your feet if you didn't think they were cute....right?

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her soft looking feet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I made sure to worship and bury my face in her stinky soles lol.

You lucky, lucky man.

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crankshaft
Loyal Member
Member # 35083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crankshaft   Email Crankshaft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...
Rose is gorgeous -- from head to perfectly pedicured toe.
Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
<-- My wife Monika's toes

Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links