Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My feet! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My feet!
Sluttykaz35
Loyal Member
Member # 39582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sluttykaz35         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I'll definitely be posting more now... Can't believe the feedback! Help me out guys and girls and give me some requests, but keep it clean for now!

--------------------
I love having my sexy toes polished xxx

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Measure how wide ur heel and the width of ur foot in inches please cuz u got nice wide meaty soles....thanks..
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! what got you into this? little intro story? or did i miss it somewhere else?
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sluttykaz35
Loyal Member
Member # 39582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sluttykaz35         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody commented on my toenails one night. I'd always had a foot fetish, we went back to hers after the night out for some foot fun. I joined this site shortly afterwards and got in touch with Rene Phoenix. I asked her if it was a good idea to post pics of my feet on here and she said yes and the rest is history!

--------------------

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet! [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uk480
Board Regular
Member # 42810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uk480     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Kaz lovely feet nice to see some uk feet x
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet, nice pedicure and love the toe rings. TOERIFFIC and looking foward to seeing more of them.

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well a big welcome to u my dear. a woman with feet like those (my god look at those soles!) i hope u stick around for a while.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm your toes look delicious!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kaz - 7 is my favourite size [Thumbs Up] And if you are looking for requests, any colour from my sig and a pair of wedge heels and you'll have a fan in me [Wink]

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet for sure...love those toes [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
love the toe rings. Im such a sucker for them... You will be a great addition to the board for sure!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surmene
Major Player
Member # 43593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surmene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice feet you have.
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. I like your wrinkled soles. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sluttykaz35
Loyal Member
Member # 39582

Ok Smonster, blue toenails and 6 inch wedge heels for my next post it is!

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links