Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » www.footpunkz.com opening! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: www.footpunkz.com opening!
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 6 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys! Just swinging by to show people my new site and show you guys some perfect feet. [Wink]

I just opened up Footpunkz.com and I'd love for you guys to check it out if you get a chance.. you will not be disappointed! I will be updating regularly, posting new pics/vids as often as possible.

Also, our models all do custom videos, and will do/say/wear anything you want.

I'm trying to bring the foot fetish community more into my website by allowing members/viewers to suggest what style of sets we upload next (i.e wet feet, oily feet, dirty feet, socks, nylons, sweaty feet, etc) and will have the models do those sets accordingly. [Smile]

I hope you guys enjoy! These models love feedback, so give it to 'em!

-

Thanks for taking the time to check out my site! [Big Grin]

-A

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This looks like it's off to an amazing start...just one question. Is Britt still involved?
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is not unfortunately. =[ Her and I are still friends, but she is tending to other priorities (which I totally respect) so I am just carrying on. [Smile]

Thank you though!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it looks like you have plenty of great models already. I look foward to multiple sets from all of them.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha. If all goes well, it could be the great fusion of foot fetishism and Suicide Girls. =P

Good luck with your website!

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, i guess britt was short lived like her name! Sad to see, but i too respect her disappearance if she is pursuing other things. Good looking site too mate, keep it up.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.

Haha footjoyboy, Good comparison! =p

--------------------
 -

cassarj
Major Player
Member # 9898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cassarj   Author's Homepage   Email cassarj   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bunny is F**king hot! Good Luck with the site..
Posts: 132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Haha yes she is! Thank you.

--------------------
 -

Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad to see Britt go... but DAMN Bunny is hot!
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Thanks dude! Yea, Britt's still around, just super busy.

--------------------
 -

KillerCannabis
Board Regular
Member # 36554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KillerCannabis   Email KillerCannabis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Converse without socks.

That's all I'm gonna say...

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Planning it! Its a favorite [Wink]

--------------------
 -

baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very hot stuff. love rocker girls and rocker girl feet lol. come to my show when we're in the area and il shout out footpunks!
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links