Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wife's Size 10s (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Wife's Size 10s
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the kind words guys! Wife/girlfriend material is some of the best content on this site in my opinion and I'm glad to give back to the community a bit. I'm sufficiently motivated to get some new high quality pics of her to share now.

I'm not gonna lie, having those wrinkled soles rubbed all over my face while being jerked off is a mind blowing experience. Been married to her for 11 years and I swear I get more attracted to her every day. Again, glad to share and I hope to update soon!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geesus!

I feel an epic mega thread coming on.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What can I say? Your lady has great feet, and something about her soles remind me of Marien's.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL FEET! I would LOVE to see more pictures of her fantastic long bare legs, toes and soles. THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are "10s," all right. As in "PERFECT 10s"!!!!!

Your wife's feet are GORGEOUS, man! Her soles look delicious and sweet! Thank you and her for the pics. [Smile]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to see the dirty soles shots.
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, her feet are so hot
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please post more and often. Very Sexy
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nick67
Loyal Member
Member # 15006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nick67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The y are stunning
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aoxibol
Board Regular
Member # 37186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aoxibol   Author's Homepage   Email aoxibol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quite honestly, she has the most beautiful feet on this forum. end of. wud love to see more

--------------------
b

Posts: 12 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aoxibol
Board Regular
Member # 37186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aoxibol   Author's Homepage   Email aoxibol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have you got any footjob pics, or blaCK polish?

--------------------
b

Posts: 12 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guy in Asia
Board Regular
Member # 31925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guy in Asia   Email Guy in Asia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky man!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very wonderful feet. Realy nice.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links