Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Its been awhile...Heres a few candids captured over the summer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Its been awhile...Heres a few candids captured over the summer
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

enjoy people [Wu]

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mendesk4
Board Regular
Member # 39956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mendesk4   Email mendesk4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude show someting worth showing like soles this was boring
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theboy
Loyal Member
Member # 25884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for theboy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Contribute something yourself or shut the hell up. Better yet, contribute something yourself and shut the hell up.
Posts: 87 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theboy:
Contribute something yourself or shut the hell up. Better yet, contribute something yourself and shut the hell up.

[Laugh] [Thumbs Up] [Tongue]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mendesk4:
dude show someting worth showing like soles this was boring

If you find it so "boring", then why are you commenting on this post? If you have nothing good to say, then say nothing at all, simple as that.

This was not boring btw, excellent candids of some very sexy feet! I like the black and white pic, quite atmospheric!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Cheers RJ...I concure with you...(If you have nothing good to say, then say nothing at all, simple as that) Its that simple =D
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree, thank you to all that contribute their pictures on here, there are many great things here on Wu's. [Smile]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links