Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Yellow dress..Orange toes(new pics pg 3) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Yellow dress..Orange toes(new pics pg 3)
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice Barbie!

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sluttykaz35
Loyal Member
Member # 39582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sluttykaz35         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you seen my pics barbie? Would love to know what u think?

--------------------
I love having my sexy toes polished xxx

Posts: 54 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barbie Gurl:
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
Love that color!
-hyp

Thanks so much!! Was a good some and went with my tan well!! What do you think?
Barbie, the nice thing about this colour is that it looks equally good against both tan and pale skin. But the truth is, whatever shade you put on your toes, we are the ones who win.

Smooches,
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
It's women like you, who always remind me of WHY I love visiting Wu's so much!!! [Tongue]

Glad I can bring you back again and again!! Glad you like the pics!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Such a sexy color combination! Of course any colors on you is bound to be sexy! [Smile]

Thats met trying to coordinate my toes with my outfit. Thanks for the compliment babe!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Saffron:
Very nice Barbie!

Thanks Saffron!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by Sluttykaz35:
Have you seen my pics barbie? Would love to know what u think?

Definitely pick up an orange. Its a fun color to have on!! I believe I have but will check you out now!! Will comment on you post too! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
quote:
quote:
Love that color!
-hyp

Barbie, the nice thing about this colour is that it looks equally good against both tan and pale skin. But the truth is, whatever shade you put on your toes, we are the ones who win.

Smooches,
-hyp

Awwwww Babe!! Thanks so much and smooches back at you!! [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
quote:
quote:
Love that color!
-hyp

Smooches,
-hyp

Awwwww Babe!! Thanks so much and smooches back at you!! [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Here are some more pics from the next set! Glad you all like'em! =) xo

-  -  -

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love you and your feet.

Can you post some wrinkled soles pictures?

Maybe wrinkled soles and your face pictures?

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a 'blast' looking at these new pics! TY..!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FetishForFeet
Board Regular
Member # 43967

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FetishForFeet   Email FetishForFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice feet and love that color on your toes!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say that you are working that dress and those shoes
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
I love you and your feet.

Can you post some wrinkled soles pictures?

Maybe wrinkled soles and your face pictures?

I do try to do different poses for all you boys! But will keep that in mind for future. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links