Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My GF Brooke Showing Her Smooth Soft Soles (Updated)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My GF Brooke Showing Her Smooth Soft Soles (Updated)
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLuver79   Email SoleLuver79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a few more for the forum of Brooke's size 6 smooth, soft soles. Enjoy!

-  -  -  -

[ October 16, 2011, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: SoleLuver79 ]

Posts: 177 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your girl has got some awesome soles dude. The type of soles that inspire naughty thoughts and glorious fun filled fetish moments. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, smooth, and sexy. I like them.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy BEAUTIFUL soles! Please more pictures of her feet, some toe shots, and maybe her face too! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet. That first pic makes me want to bury my face into her sole skin and sniff my way to hyper-ventalation.

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleLuver79   Email SoleLuver79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
Very sexy BEAUTIFUL soles! Please more pictures of her feet, some toe shots, and maybe her face too! THANKS!

Thanks for all the awesome replies...Here's a link to a previous post of her feet, with some toe shots.

My GF Brooke Flip Flops & Ruby Red Toenails
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=026183

Posts: 177 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More cummy soles!!! Please!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooke has beautiful looking soles. You are a lucky man. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleLuver79
Major Player
Member # 36359

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MitchC:
[QB] Brooke has beautiful looking soles. You are a lucky man. Thanks for sharing.
@ MITCHC: Brooke and I really appreciate all the positive comments. Here's a few more pics of her beautiful soles. Enjoy!

-  -  -  -

[ October 23, 2011, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: SoleLuver79 ]

helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size are her feet?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bookie10
Loyal Member
Member # 23309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bookie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleLuver79:
Here's a few more for the forum of Brooke's size 6 smooth, soft soles. Enjoy!

Wow Bro! Her soles look amazingly soft! Love the birthmark on her right foot. Please post more, thx for sharing.

-  -  -  -

Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yw, Soleluver.

Oh, and I love the most recent pics you posted too. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links