Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Just a few new ones.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just a few new ones....
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again, Everyone...

I took a few new pics of my lovely wife's feet in heels as she was getting her things gathered for work the other morning. As you can see, all of the same pose, but showing off her sexy soles in my favorite pose.

On a side note, I have to say my wife is amazing. It's my day off, she is in the kitchen getting ready to go to work, I see what heels she is wearing, and I quickly grab the camera to take a few pics. As she is busy, I kneel down behind her asking her to pose for me. Without hesitation, boom...up on her toes, and holding the pose as I snap off a few angles and close ups. When I tell her I am done, she looks down and smiles...asking if I got the poses I wanted. I plant a kiss right behind her knee as she is wearing a skirt, tell her yes, thank you, and off to work she goes. My wife is awesome, and I know how fortunate I am that she enjoys and indulges my fetish.

Regards,
2swift
 -  -  -  -

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is another vintage pic from the past. I love this pic of her because of the simple back story attached to it. She was in our storage closet up on a step ladder looking for something on the very top shelf. When she could not find it, she called for me, asking if I knew where it was. Of course when I saw her stretching so high on her toes trying to look up on the top shelf, I quickly grabbed the digital camera to take a pic. Just as I got into position she was stepping down. I quickly said, Oh I think I see it....over there. She stepped back up again up on her toes and thats when I snapped this pic. Of course she saw the flash, looked down to see me grinning. She laughed and called me a perv, and quickly stepped down. Her reaction made me laugh.

Regards,
2swift
 -

And love the muscle detail in her arches and soles.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slingbacklover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say that pose is simply stunning. If i knew others were onboard i would love to start a thread on this...... 2SWIFT you are the best and my regards to wifey . Long time no talk my friend apologies to you but these pictures are FANTASTIC ,more please !
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey 2swift, great pics,and great story. My wife has done the same for me as well, that is, take the time to indulge her man while she is busy getting her day started. We are lucky that our wives "get it" that indeed our fetish (obsession) is very important. The pictures are very much appreciated. I love her toes the best, but her soles are outstanding as well and would "do" nicely for me. [Big Grin] Let me write one more time, that your avatar is mouth watering to me and that, again... is commimg from a toes guy. I will end as always, requesting more pics please. [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey bro i know i asked u how many times what size her feet are but i keep forgetting but what size are they again...and damn the most i love is her cracked heels and dry soles...godda love it.
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love sling backs, man those are sexy shoes, i bet shes got some sexy toes to play with them sling backs, thank you great sexy pic's.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her feet and love it when you post
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow

amazing thanks for sharing

you certainly know the angles that do it [Wink]

Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sinful toes
Major Player
Member # 42940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinful toes   Email sinful toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow stunning pics as usual!! You sure know how to capture great pics of your wife's sexy soles, and totally agree with you on being lucky to have such a sexy wife who indulges you in your fetish!!
Posts: 176 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the best pics I've seen in a long time

-

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mannf
Board Regular
Member # 43614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mannf   Email Mannf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Here is another vintage pic from the past. I love this pic of her because of the simple back story attached to it. She was in our storage closet up on a step ladder looking for something on the very top shelf. When she could not find it, she called for me, asking if I knew where it was. Of course when I saw her stretching so high on her toes trying to look up on the top shelf, I quickly grabbed the digital camera to take a pic. Just as I got into position she was stepping down. I quickly said, Oh I think I see it....over there. She stepped back up again up on her toes and thats when I snapped this pic. Of course she saw the flash, looked down to see me grinning. She laughed and called me a perv, and quickly stepped down. Her reaction made me laugh.

Regards,
2swift
 -

Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mannf
Board Regular
Member # 43614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mannf   Email Mannf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning pic. What beautiful soles. Would love to massage them!

quote:

Regards,
2swift
 -

Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really adore her heels. They look incredibly sexy and I bet it must be a huge delight to suck and nibble on them [Smile]

I also love the wrinkles on her soles, they're definitely admirable.

Thanks for the pics.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mannf
Board Regular
Member # 43614

quote:

Regards,
2swift
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links