Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Model-Jamie 21y/o German Size 10 Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Model-Jamie 21y/o German Size 10 Feet
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.

I have added 14 of 22 of her clips so far.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those wrinkled soles are really talking to me...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They were yelling at me lol.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does have great feet...I do love her soles...but are you sure she's the best you've seen in person...? That's a big statement coming from you in my opinion. You seem to post some of the best to me(kuz your setting is very basic, making it seem more real), I wonder was it the whole package like maybe you two had a better connection or something...? Or maybe she has feet that's closer to what you prefer? You keep coming with banger after banger [Bump] ...I just wonder if you're maybe in a sense "punch drunk"...? You got too much talent on your team...what a wonderful problem to have lol...

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks Solesearcher.
I really appreciate the comments.

Yes these are definitely my favorite type of feet.Her feet are the shape that I love to see the most.Its almost like a bowling pin.They are also huge.She wears a size 10-10.5.

She doesnt have the prettiest feet out of all of the models but they are the best to me.Especially in person.They are just so wide,creamy and wrinkly.I am a sole man,so maybe I should say she has the best soles.However I also love the shape of her toes.

To me Anastasia has the best overall feet to me.

Christina,monica,maya,rose,adrianna,zoe and carmen have the prettiest feet.

Cameron,Victoria,Nina,Anastasia,Rose and the new model Andrea are my favorite models overall.

[ November 08, 2011, 12:10 AM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason her feet look like they could cook up a nice sweaty smell. Don't know why, they just look like it - which is a very nice attribute to me.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Yes she told me that her feet get really sweaty and stink alot.

They are naturally sweaty and creamy.

She is coming back on Wednesday and she promised me that she will have her feet sweaty and stinky for me.

I cant wait.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really like wide soles in general but love her toes.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links