Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » SIZE10 FROM MY FRIEND ( updated ) 10/14/2011 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SIZE10 FROM MY FRIEND ( updated ) 10/14/2011
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is 5'7 and her feet are size 10 and im getting more pics from her but here is a few for now.....ENJOY my foot friends......

-

-

-

[ October 14, 2011, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: helrzr ]

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures, especially the second!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first shot is my favorite!! Nice work!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

-

-

-
 -

-

helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

-

-

-
 -

-

helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Updated and the last ones i did personally and damn her feet smells so good....she says soon we will get down and derty and ill be doing her with her leg over my shoulder and her soles in my face sniffing them while i penetrate....
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please show more of the first chick if you have more. I really like her toes and her toenails.

--------------------

Warning:

fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Which first chick? In this topic? This topic is all her the same girl...
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some really nice thick soles.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Whats going on....no ones likes this post...this is hott! Where are all the big foot lovers out there? I think this is my biggest post....and she soon to be my new girl....
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

If it is all the same chick, show some more from the top where you see them sexy toes and nails.
It is hard sometimes to get responses here, don't sweat it, there are people looking and jerking to it, just to lazy to type sometimes. That is one of the reasons I stopped posting, just asumed no body was interested.

--------------------

Warning:

fetish

helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Lol...alright bro, i figure...
bgy90210
Board Regular
Member # 43121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bgy90210   Author's Homepage   Email bgy90210   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she has AMAZINGLY beautiful feet with some great long toes. im curious... wbat is she? from the peek im getting at her face and the shots of her feet im guessing she is filipina? or perhaps some hybrid of latina and white or latina and black?
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abv.avg.joe.
Loyal Member
Member # 40655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abv.avg.joe.   Email abv.avg.joe.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice thong pics. I would love to cream those toes.

--------------------
I like cute girls who wear thong sandals all the time!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links