Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » NEW footpunkz.com MODEL! - Bubbles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEW footpunkz.com MODEL! - Bubbles
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take a few minutes to get a good look at my new model on footpunkz.com

She's size 9, very ticklish, and has amazing amazing soles..Enjoy!

Footpunkz.com
Bubbles' preview video

-

-

-

Please let us know if you have any questions/comments or want to trade links! ty.

-A

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]
One of the cutest model i have seen in a long time! She embodies exactly what i like in a woman. The cute, girl next door type with great little meaty toes with a tasteful dose of jewelry...
I can't express how much i am in love with her, great find and great shots! Would love to see a shot of her arch as she does a toe point, that would probably make me mess my boxers :-P

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's really hot, damn! And I'm loving that toering.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] SHE'S REALLY HOT!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy as hell
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last pic screams FJ potential! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha thanks guys! She's new to the foot scene so compliments like this will definitely keep her around! It was a struggle getting her to do this initially (mostly because I was nervous to ask [Tongue] ) But now she's doing it and I'm super stoked. much more from her to come on footpunkz.com [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will you ever be able to get any of the girls to do FJ clips?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

doubtful, but I probably wouldn't ask..Although I love fjs..its not really the direction I wanna go with the site. o_O

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links