Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Wu's not just feet forum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wu's not just feet forum
tomore
Board Regular
Member # 43009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tomore   Email tomore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... but also sexy asses 'round here.
What two beauties!

These 2 pairs of feet are 1st class, but the asses are over the top!

As seen in the Contributions:
Cathy & Aileen's Photos

-  -  -

My favourite is the brunette, IMHO she has the even sexier ass of the two!

Which one would you prefere?

Posts: 49 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forget asses. We all came here for feet, and perhaps a cute face as well. [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rider, once you get to appreciate the whole woman then the feet come alot easier.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Rider, once you get to appreciate the whole woman then the feet come a lot easier.

+1

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I can appreciate the whole woman just fine; face, breasts, chest, legs, and--of course--feet. I'm just not an ass person.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links