Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barbie Gurls' spooky toes!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Barbie Gurls' spooky toes!
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some pics of Barbie Gurls' Halloween pedi from her latest set @ Canadian Foot Babes, i lay the foundation and she never ceases to amaze with her nail art skills!

-  -  -

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron
Elite Trooper
Member # 42786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron   Author's Homepage   Email Saffron   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the 2nd pic!!

--------------------
 -
www.saffronfootbabe.com

Posts: 305 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy.. [Drool]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics yet again!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow simply beautiful

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are sexy

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pedicure. Great for Halloween!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
told so many ppl to do these colors. nobody listened. These pix look great. Love the design on the big toe too.

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
told so many ppl to do these colors. nobody listened. These pix look great. Love the design on the big toe too.

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that gurl, love those toes.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is just so adorable Barbie Gurl! Kudos to you for such an amazing nail art design!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys!! I came up with the color theme with halloween in mind and the art when for all who know me I just love doing it!! Hope you all had a great halloween!! =)xo

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you liked the color combo!! Came up with it with Halloween in mind. And those of you who know me the art is my thing. Hope you all had a awesome halloween. =) xo

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links