Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andi's sexy feet in Fishnets (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Andi's sexy feet in Fishnets
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took these after a party we went to Saturday night. She was showing her bright orange Halloween toenails in high heels & fishnets. Andi pretty much never wears stockings so these are pretty rare pictures.
By the end of the night her sexy toes and long toenails were toes were popping through.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am and have always been a huge fan of ANDI and her sexy feet! I however, am not a fan of fishnets, never liked them, border on hate them, and I don't really know why! So, here is a vote for much, much more shots of the GORGEOUS ANDI, but WITHOUT FISHNETS please!!!.....I LOVE her bare feet so much! Her toes and soles are slammin' hot!!! Just one guys oppinion....that's all!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Must have been a hot costume! Great feet!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kaz
Board Regular
Member # 43921

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaz   Email Kaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her feet! Perfect toenails, that polish is hot! And the shoes are amazing! I've got to get a pair like that!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brit-feet-guy
Loyal Member
Member # 42925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brit-feet-guy   Email brit-feet-guy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet are very nice - although I'm another that prefers them out of the stockings!

quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
the shoes are amazing! I've got to get a pair like that!

I'd take you shopping for them [Wink]

--------------------
If any UK girls want to relax and let life's frustrations drain away while having their feet worshipped, give me a shout [Smile]

Posts: 64 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kaz
Board Regular
Member # 43921

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaz   Email Kaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by brit-feet-guy:
Those feet are very nice - although I'm another that prefers them out of the stockings!

quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
the shoes are amazing! I've got to get a pair like that!

I'd take you shopping for them [Wink]
Hmmmm I may take you up on that offer!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crankshaft
Loyal Member
Member # 35083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crankshaft   Email Crankshaft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous as always. What was her costume?

--------------------
<-- My wife Monika's toes

Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow her feet look hot in that color

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crankshaft:
Gorgeous as always. What was her costume?

We went as "Pimp & Ho".

I'm with you Royals.. Bare feet is my preference also. Andi pretty much never wears hose or stockings. As a matter of fact I think the last time she had fishnets on was last Halloween.
But I do think her toes sticking through those fishnets was way hot!!

Thanks for the nice words.

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MmmDirtyFeetmmm
Board Regular
Member # 44415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MmmDirtyFeetmmm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sooo sexy I love fishnets!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxToez   Email TxToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats what should be found in fishnets! lol

--------------------
Pach

Posts: 368 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh how it is always a treat to see the lovely Andi!!!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
Oh how it is always a treat to see the lovely Andi!!!

Perfectly sums it up!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice feet
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links