Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kassi---18 and real cute feet..Feedback please (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Kassi---18 and real cute feet..Feedback please
sfascout
Board Regular
Member # 43965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfascout   Email sfascout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I keep her updated on your responses..She will be with me tomorrow and I will get more pics for you guys....Lets keep the responses cumming...

--------------------
Show me your toes ladies.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty. Where is she from ? Why does she want to model ?

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty all the way around. Her feet look delicious! I would just about devour them! :-D

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so beautiful! I LOVE the face with her sexy bare sole shots! PLEASE take more pictures of her gorgeous face with her feet! I would love to see her feet in flip flops and thong sandals too! I would love to be under her feet! SHE IS SO CUTE!!! THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics of her feet. Would love to see some more for sure! Keep them coming
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reggie_jones60
Board Regular
Member # 42890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reggie_jones60   Author's Homepage   Email reggie_jones60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So beautiful!
Posts: 4 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She rocks!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sfascout
Board Regular
Member # 43965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfascout   Email sfascout   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two more till I get her here and shoot more of her sweet sexy feet. Hopefully I will get to jizz cover them...

-
 -

--------------------

Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!! I MEAN WOW!!! Beautiful feet! Does she point her toes? Love to see her toes pointed. Just jerked off looking at her gorgeous feet and had a huge load!!! She should consider her own site! What size? Look like 6 or 7. I'm her #1 Fan!! More PLEASE!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just jerked again! Her feet meet my criteria perfectly. Bet she is a dream footjob! Soles look so soft. MMMMMMMMMMMMM frickin MMMMMMMMM! Just delicious. I rarely rave about pictures posted here and hardly ever jerk immediately. I saved every picture. Sorry, but I'd LOVE to fuck her!! Very pretty girl! So frickin sexy!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Where are you located? I'd pay plenty to play with those gorgeous feet!! I'm in LOVE!!
sfascout
Board Regular
Member # 43965

Thank you all for the responses. I am meeting with Kassi at 10:30 tonight and shooting more pics. Hopefully, I will get to jizz all over them. we can only hope.

--------------------

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please more face and feet shots of this GORGEOUS GIRL!!! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More sole shots!

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleMan-Blues
Elite Trooper
Member # 36308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleMan-Blues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some yummy soles she has...wish i could partake in those.
Posts: 255 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links