Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » footpunkz.com update preview! - Sheridan ;) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: footpunkz.com update preview! - Sheridan ;)
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you guys are driving me crazy. im going to remove this thread if you keep asking about raven.

she wasn't easy to work with. she threatened to try to get me in trouble and she refused to sign contracts or show any proof of who she actually was... I can't really help what ended up happening but I'm trying my best to show off my website and you guys don't care about lal the other models? geeeez. =[

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
nice!!!

Would love to see her or Raven doing some self sole sniffing as well [Wink]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think anyone's trying to upset you over this...but she was probably one of the most popular models. What's done is done. Now the only logical solution is to get Sheridan and November, give them baseball bats, and send them to deal with her. Remember the only solution to a zany scheme is an even zanier scheme.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilwayne
Loyal Member
Member # 13901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilwayne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheridan is awesome! Foot punkz.. nothing beats cute feet and piercings! Nice site. [Smile]
Posts: 55 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links