Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The One That Got Away (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The One That Got Away
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hope this pans out.

I was waiting at a bus stop and this uber-hot girl from the local university came up. I asked her she was a model or would be interested in modeling, and she said she was actually thinking about doing it, but didn't know how.

I told her I had my camera, and I'd love to take a couple shots. However, she mentioned that her bus was arriving in a couple minutes to take her to the train station.

Funny thing is, when I mentioned that I'm interested in her feet, she acted like it was nothing. Not what I expected at all!

So we walked to a secluded area nearby I and asked her to sit down. But as soon as she did, the damn bus arrived! I was able to snap a couple shots, but didn't have enough time to remove her sandals.

I was disgusted to say the least. I did manage to get her number and texted her my info. I did for a minute or two considered driving to the train station and shoot her there, but that might have been too much.

Here's what I got, so use your imagination on what her soles look like. Worked for me.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She said she'd be cool with doing an actual shoot, just a matter of finding time. We'll see. I'm definitely not letting up on this one.

-
 -

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is absolutely beautiful, and I love the sandals
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

quote:
Originally posted by BigSwoll:
She is absolutely beautiful, and I love the sandals

She looks better every time I look at the pics. I wish those sandals were off though. [Wink]

Sent her an email the other day, asking if she could send pics of her soles. Either prop them up in front of a webcam, or picture of them in a mirror. I'll definitely share, if I get 'em.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read this last night but did not have a chance to comment until today. Wow, she is adorable, and super hot, too! Great smile, amazing legs, and sexy feet.

I also really like the story behind the awesome pics. This is a fine example of not letting an opportunity pass by. While you feel you did not get to press the opp as far as you would like...you still met a sweet woman, with hot feet and she was more than willing to pose for you. That's huge W in the win column in my book.

I hope you are able to get more chances with her, and as a result more pics of her too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Must get more pics soon! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is absolutely beautiful! What great feet too! She also appears to be super cool. Please get more shots of her! THANKS SO MUCH!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, that girl is a keeper, reel her in!

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice man, make sure you do the follow up. I'm sure it's easy to imagine what her soles look like.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a pretty gal; very lovely toes. I do hope that you will be able to take more photos without her sandals - I have the sense that she has pretty arches, too.

Thanks and good luck.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who needs sole shows when you have lovely tops in lovely sandals? [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice find! Im glad you didnt hunt her down, that probably would have creeped her out. Play it cool my man, good job!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her face is stunning. Absolutely beautiful. I could stare for hours at that angelic smile and eyes...

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is quite a lovely girl. I am with everyone else on this, get her and keep her.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links