Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andrea 21y/o Asian-Size 6.5 Feet(HOT!!!)-More Pics (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Andrea 21y/o Asian-Size 6.5 Feet(HOT!!!)-More Pics
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Andrea
Asian
Size 6.5 Feet

I will just start off by saying I LOVE ANDREA and she is a new favorite model lol.She is hot,super cool,funny and has amazing feet.She didnt really know much about guys having foot fetishes and was new to this.She came over in some beat up and old uggs.When she took them off you could see that she had wore them a million times.I begin to think in my head that maybe her feet might stink.She had been wearing them all day,so when she took off her shoes her feet were sweaty and slighty dirty.I nearly fainted from seeing how incredible her feet were.She has wide feet with long toes and super wrinkly soles.She also has some of the best foot movement and most flexible feet and toes out of all of the models.Her toes spread will have you drooling.I asked to smell her feet and they were nice and stinky.I loved it and she just laughed and said that her feet stink alot.I know you guys will love her.

I will be uploading her 17 clips and interview tonight and tomorrow.

Click on the thumbnails to see the full size pics
 -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

[ November 11, 2011, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow man...just wow...
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks

I am uploading as we speak.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!! Just fuckin WOW!! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:

I am uploading as we speak.

Yeah, me too [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy toe-spread batman!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

@footboy ahahahahahahah,I dont blame you.

Thanks guys more pics coming.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

-
 -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me wanna lick em clean! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again, you deliver. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks

So far 8 of her clips are up.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More awesome shots from ddash...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome toes!!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links