Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Toes of my gf`(lg&sm cellphone pics)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Toes of my gf`(lg&sm cellphone pics)
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
size 5
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
The 2nd to last pic is of her and her mom that she sent me...so I had her send me one more of her mom. Even her moms feet are crazy beautiful to me. They just were so tickled...they think my fascination for feet is the cutest thing. [Hump]

--------------------

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kaz
Board Regular
Member # 43921

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaz   Email Kaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her choice of nail polish colours. Very nice feet.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gizzy8503
Major Player
Member # 42025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gizzy8503   Email gizzy8503   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Very lucky man! Especially That your gf and mom send you feet pics!
Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

quote:
Originally posted by gizzy8503:
Wow! Very lucky man! Especially That your gf and mom send you feet pics!

I know right?!?! I'm going to visit her and her family in colllllllllld N.Dakota in 2 weeks. They say always get a hotel with some kinda swimming pool/waterpark so I hope to get more pics of both of them. [Hump]

--------------------

solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

toes and a little leg(which shows some of her arches!)
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous arches !
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some damn fine arches

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Verrry footjobable.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very lovely indeed!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootD8r   Email FootD8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very beautiful... Thanks 4 sharing... U r indeed a very lucky man.....:-). My fab is the mom, WOW, she has some really cute toes, very, very suckable... I look forward to seeing the new pics... If u can , please get some of the mom with her feet in water, but of not regular pics would suffice....

--------------------
FootD8r...:-)

Posts: 176 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

quote:
Originally posted by FootD8r:
Very beautiful... Thanks 4 sharing... U r indeed a very lucky man.....:-). My fab is the mom, WOW, she has some really cute toes, very, very suckable... I look forward to seeing the new pics... If u can , please get some of the mom with her feet in water, but of not regular pics would suffice....

I will do my best to catch her in or around that pool!!! That definitely is part of the mission! [Hump]

--------------------

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Nice arches!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links