Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Jamie's Bare Soles & Dam Photo Set (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Jamie's Bare Soles & Dam Photo Set
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the day that Jamie and I went out to do some photos, I didn't quite have a particular place in mind. To be honest, with my desire to always have girls in new settings, it is getting a little difficult to find places that I haven't used yet - well, without doing some traveling.

Anyhow, I went to pick up Jamie and was brainstorming ideas on the way over. For some reason I thought of a dam I had been to a few times when I was younger. It wasn't too far away either. When Jamie got in the car I mentioned the idea and she liked it. I couldn't remember the area, so I turned on my GPS and we were on the way.

Since it had been years since I had been out at this damn, things have changed. You could no longer go out onto a portion of the damn people once fished from, so we decided to use the shoreline. I got some great shots of her on the rocks, especially when she kicked out those baby soft soles that I fell in love with the first time I saw them.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Jamie.

She has the perfect soles and really nice wrinkles.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fabulous soles!!! [Drool] Thanks again! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of my favs from your site! She is so adorable!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you enjoyed these photos guys. I sure can't wait for her to come back from school as she has a much needed, according to her, foot massage due to those feet. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Hot dam! Hot Jamie too =p

Is that Conowingo?

Yes it is.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 7 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy feet!!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by itotallylovebarefeet:
Yummy feet!!

Funny you say "yummy" as one of my first experiences with her was eating M&Ms out of her toes to gross out a friend of ours who hates feet while we were all at a party.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Yummy feet!!

Funny you say "yummy" as one of my first experiences with her was eating M&Ms out of her toes to gross out a friend of ours who hates feet while we were all at a party.

Patrick

Nice story! However I don't think I will ever understand how someone could hate a pair of pretty feet like hers.
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:

Nice story! However I don't think I will ever understand how someone could hate a pair of pretty feet like hers.

To each their own. It is like I have people who tell me how they could never get into ball busting, or seeing their girlfriend take a big black cock right in front of them. To me, those things are hot/sexy/fun. To others, not so much. But it was still fun teasing that friend, especially with the reward I got. LOL

Patrick

--------------------
 -

itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree, I hate intolerance to the different aspects of other people's fetishes. Everyone is different and people should respect that. For example I'm not into trampling but love dirty feet, it's all good!!
Miss_Stellas_SHP
Loyal Member
Member # 43371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Stellas_SHP   Author's Homepage   Email Miss_Stellas_SHP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she has very nice feet. Cute arches.
Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Apologies for my giant avatar there, I'm such a noob!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links