Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New bare, soft size 6.5's in denim - UPDATED with 40 new photos 11/11 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New bare, soft size 6.5's in denim - UPDATED with 40 new photos 11/11
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been working on putting together a few sets lately. This set is from my first session with a new model. There will be more updates to this thread and I have several sessions completed with this model and with others and more to come. I'm not fast on getting these out but I try to give some good quality and cover the legs and feet from all angles. Hope you enjoy.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Cheers,

LFT

[ November 11, 2011, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: LuvFemToes ]

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
next 8

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Cheers,

LFT

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Next 7

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Cheers,

LFT

--------------------
LuvFemToes

ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm, her soles are such a pretty pink color. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, very nice. I like it!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow

amazing

thanks for sharing

Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An amazing set of photos. Not only great set of feet but a very thorough variety of poses with fantastic lighting. I also love the shiny wet/oiled look of her feet and the reflective floor. This is the type of photographic "study" I'd like to see every girl do in addition then to all other types of photos and settings. Thanks for sharing these.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Here are the rest - I have 40 to add so there will be multiple updates

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Cheers,

LFT

--------------------
LuvFemToes

LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Cheers,

LFT

--------------------
LuvFemToes

LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Cheers,

LFT

--------------------
LuvFemToes

LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Cheers,

LFT

--------------------
LuvFemToes

LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Cheers,

LFT

--------------------
LuvFemToes

KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn i am loving those arches! Nice shots !
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shipcho
Board Regular
Member # 12869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shipcho   Email shipcho   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing
Posts: 39 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You (and SHE!) have done an excellent job of capturing the beauty of her feet from a great assortment of views! Thanks!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links