Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Country Girl Jenna and Her Friend Abby's Size 11s (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Country Girl Jenna and Her Friend Abby's Size 11s
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jenna has some awesome looking soles but oh my god Abby's size 11s and long toes are just... WOW!
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<--**KA-BLAAAM**-->>

That was the sound of my head exploding. Wow. Just wow.

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shaggy Doo:
Amazing soles! Any plans of opening a website soon?

Great question. I've been thinking about it.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Winner!!!!!!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With JENNA and ABBY you would do very well with a site! Good luck! They are FANTASTIC in every way!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big feet lovers rejoice, these are the holy grail haha

Abby I mean

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that is quite the follow up indeed. She is lovely, very attractive and her feet are indeed sexy. Great pull, and so well done.

Do you plan on doing a double shoot with them both if you can swing it?

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Archy were do you live? those girls are all hot! What a selection to pic from so far!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE, PLEASE more pictures of these two gorgeous amazing creatures! I LOVE them! Do they play with each others feet?
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man both Jenna and Abby are heart stealers. you have to get these girls to be consistent models. theyd have foot lovers all over the map. I so love big feet [Mmm] .

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Any chance of more pictures of these two absolute gorgeous knockouts? PLEASE!!! THANKS!!!
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn man...nice job!
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ArcheyMoore:
quote:
Originally posted by Shaggy Doo:
Amazing soles! Any plans of opening a website soon?

Great question. I've been thinking about it.
Well it would be great if you started a site. When are we going to see some more material from these two hotties?
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow, that is quite the follow up indeed. She is lovely, very attractive and her feet are indeed sexy. Great pull, and so well done.

Do you plan on doing a double shoot with them both if you can swing it?

Regards,
2swift

I swung it. Actually it was from the same shoot. I just got around to uploading it.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

WOW!!! I LOVE these girls! They are so absolutely gorgeous! What sexy, beautiful foot soles! They are a dream come true! I can't believe that they are roomates, that has to be fantasy material for anyone! I hope to see more pictures of these fantasticly sexy girls and their really hot feet! ARCHIE, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for giving us such a treat, and an amazing turn-on! Please let these girls know how much we love them too!!!
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links