Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Girlfriends Beautiful Feet!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Girlfriends Beautiful Feet!
Lord of soles31x
Board Regular
Member # 44008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord of soles31x   Email Lord of soles31x   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone, i'm new to the site. Wanted to get everyone's opinion on my gf's sexy feet. I will post more if I get positive responses!

-  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They definately are beautiful.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helrzr
All Pro Poster
Member # 1427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helrzr   Email helrzr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We need all sole shots and what size are her feet?
Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful!!!!!! keep em cumming.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot! What do they smell like ??

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice I love when the pads on the ball of the feet are wide like that, not to reiterate be we gotta have some sole shots [Smile]
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really nice nails!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dq32
Major Player
Member # 31250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dq32   Author's Homepage   Email dq32   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful feet, hope to see more

--------------------
http://CollegiateRevenue.blogspot.com ..make some money w/ me

Posts: 193 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful. Great toes!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord of soles31x
Board Regular
Member # 44008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord of soles31x   Email Lord of soles31x   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adding a couple more. Will DEFINITELY get more sole pics (and some other nice pics as well)!

She is a size 10 and they smell so lovely! especially after she has been at work all day! I freaking worship those feet all the time!
 -  -

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord of soles31x
Board Regular
Member # 44008

Adding one more.  -
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's. Her feet are great looking.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tamburopazzo
Board Regular
Member # 20444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tamburopazzo   Email tamburopazzo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buy her some toerings!!!
Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking A! her feet are lovely.Oh would love to have those babies on my hand for a while. I'd just bring them to my face to kiss and inhale. do post more. it is an order.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links