Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Cousin's Feet and Soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Cousin's Feet and Soles
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the pics with the flash, and some of the faces she made it may give off the impression she's underage. But being 24 myself, she honestly looks of age. Atleast 18. I know 21 year olds who look 15. And 15 year old's who look 21.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And so far as incest goes, the guy didn't say anything about fucking or sucking, or licking them. Just posted them in the pics section. These are for everyone to enjoy, perhaps that's the sole purpose in these pics? We're pretty quick to pass judgement and attack people around here. Not like us.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I don't care as much about the cousin angle, since in some places it's acceptable. I just believe that she looks underaged; I'm well aware that there are legal girls who look underaged, but I'd like to see some proof that the cousin is of age, lest this topic ends badly.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vendetta
Board Regular
Member # 29494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vendetta   Email Vendetta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love that nice soles and its your cousin ask if you can rub her feet maybe it will turn into a footjob
Posts: 34 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vendetta
Board Regular
Member # 29494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vendetta   Email Vendetta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love that nice soles and its your cousin ask if you can rub her feet maybe it will turn into a footjob
Posts: 34 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for age...hard to tell any more...so I wont speculate on that...

As for 'cousin'...never know if it is a true blood relative, or just a story setup...you know how it goes...you see the post that says a "new friend showed up and wanted to show her feet!"

or other stories to sell a model as "just next door", etc

I wouldn't get too worked up over it...but then again...there was the other newbie that was boasting picture recently of someone 18 years of age!

I'll let the mods sort it out [Wink]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL She's definitely underage.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chuck bass
Board Regular
Member # 41074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chuck bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amazing!! more pics please! my type of feet. I would pay to worship those young creamy beauties!!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links