Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My friend - Japanese/Okinawan - Size 7

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My friend - Japanese/Okinawan - Size 7
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here are some more pics of my friend. you can view some of her original pics here: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=026430

now on to the pics! shes curious to hear what you guys think [Smile]

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love them! Great arch, nice toes, and a little meaty, just the way i like them!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has extremely beautiful soles, tell her I said her soles are kawai(like hawaii but with a "k" at the beginning)...loving the fact she's okinawan(from japan obviously, but oddly enough most okinawans consider themselves just that-Okinawans instead of japanese...), I spent 4 years there courtesy of the Air Force, and loved every minute of it. I also got to go back a few more times with the job I got after I got out. Beautiful island, beautiful people, beautiful culture...and beautiful MANNERS!!! Lol, it also makes me think of how tall I was over there...I'm 5'11 and I could walk through crowded downtown(Naha) and see the tops of everyone's heads. Then I got back to america and saw how short I was again [Cry] lol...my apologies for rambling...but I tell everyone if my current relationship doesn't work, my next girl will definitely come from there...they are SUPREME TEAM players... [Hump]

[ November 21, 2011, 05:24 AM: Message edited by: solesearcher77 ]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are perfect feet! Nice and meaty....perfect for toe sucking and worshipping!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOve sexy Asian feet!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice indeed! The best about them are her soles. Everytime I rub them, I'm reminded about how soft and smooth they are.

Its great [Smile]

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great update.

I am glad you got more pics and I am loving the black polish and soft looking soles.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Thanks man [Smile]
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

[Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links