Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Ryan's SMELLY Feet Fresh Out of Vans (no socks) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Ryan's SMELLY Feet Fresh Out of Vans (no socks)
bossflog
Board Regular
Member # 36487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bossflog   Email bossflog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ryan is pretty cute but GODDAMN Olivia is AMAZING! Her feet are so soft and pretty and her face is gorgeous.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my Pat, she's a cutie, plz tell me you'd had the chance to have fun with those beauties? [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Good Mother Of God what I would give to bury my face in those sneakers. [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

ditto!! [Tongue]

You and I think alike, footboy1 [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bossflog:
Ryan is pretty cute but GODDAMN Olivia is AMAZING! Her feet are so soft and pretty and her face is gorgeous.

We had plans for a Ryan & Olivia shoot the week after Olivia debuted, but we weren't all able to make it. I fully expect to still make that happen.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a cutie Patrick!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm late but I just wanted to say that Ryan is amazing and so is this set!
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like Ryan is quickly becoming the face... err... the feet of my web site. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really cute girl and very nice feet.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to post here again since Ryan had a contribution set posted a week ago. For anyone who hasn't seen them yet, go here now and make sure you have an extra pair of clean underwear and pants. http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ryan.html

-
The black and white theme is done very well and I love the way she looks!

-
I don't know what it is about the shape of her toes and feet from the view of her soles but I really like it!

-
Her skin looks so smooth and creamy here and that toe spread makes this picture even hotter. Those toe were made to be sucked on!

-
Playing with her toes and showing off a side view of that toe ring!

-
This shot is just incredible! Smooth creamy skin, perfect pedicure, a cute toe ring, soles with just the right amount of wrinkles, and suckable curled toes!

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Thanks paintedfeets,

Glad you liked these contributions and love Ryan as much as you do. I figured she'd be popular, but I could have never expected that so many people would think the world of her. Not that I find any flaws in her at all, that's not what I meant. Just everyone has their own favorites when it comes to girls, their feet, etc. Just seems like mostly everyone loves Ryan though. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so one of my favs!! Mmmm...
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links