Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » First post! girfriends sole (Karate Feet)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First post! girfriends sole (Karate Feet)
cars2424
Board Regular
Member # 41247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cars2424   Email cars2424   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, i figured id help contribute. My gf's a blackbelt and asst. instructor. I
support" her in class alot since im a sole lover :-) heres a pic to start off.
sole

Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see more of her karate feet.maybe you can snap some of her students

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE sexy fighting female karate feet! That soon to be kicking foot sole is very hot! I would LOVE to see a lot more of her and her pretty painted toes and more bare soles! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cars2424
Board Regular
Member # 41247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cars2424   Email cars2424   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still figuring out the pic uploading... below is a larger pic of her sole. Shes 19 and yes I can get more. thanks

Karate Sole

Posts: 9 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scottman
Board Regular
Member # 10047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scottman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please post some more pics, how about a close up of her paintedtoes sticking out of her gi pants?

Thanks again

Posts: 39 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cars2424
Board Regular
Member # 41247

Heres another of her sole. Yes to respond to others I can get other girls in class and will work on more of her as well. thanks for the feedback!
Sole (stretching)

Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! Can't wait to see some pics of front kicks [Smile]
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her sole looks fantastic! I deffinitely want to see more of her, bigger pictures, her painted toes, and her SEXY kicking bare soles! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scottman
Board Regular
Member # 10047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scottman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would it be possible to see a pic of her toes peeping out from her gi pants?
Posts: 39 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lets see more!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet, from what I can tell in these photos, seem really really sexy!! [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links