Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Donatella & Princess Britt vidclips

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Donatella & Princess Britt vidclips
mia
Elite Trooper
Member # 16133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mia   Author's Homepage   Email mia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

NEW CLIPS LOADED TODAY:
1. Relax with the Princess as She casually thumbs through a magazine while mia licks Her gorgeous bare feet. Never at a loss for words, Britt verbally demeans Her slave and makes sure Her feet are thoroughly licked clean. Great toe-flossing close-ups. What a privilege for a lowly slave!
 -

2. Donatella arrives home in a cranky mood but is immediately heartened by a beer and a game of fetch. She flings Her wedge sandal off Her foot and down the hall for mia to fetch on all fours with the prize in Her mouth. Delighted, Donatella rewards mia by allowing Her to lick Her sweaty post-work feet.
 -

UPDATED EACH WEDNESDAY!

-

--------------------
mia

Posts: 313 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy pictures! I wish I could lick the other foot in picture 1.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links