Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Oldies but goodies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oldies but goodies
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it may get me lauded at for posting material which is easily 13 years old, but I remember when the internet was still young, around '98 or so, there was this great foot fetish website, which was one of the first, called "Zeetee's foot page".

While not having any nudity at all, Zeetee had pictures of the following set on his site in a "foot worship" section. To this day, even though the set is old and the pictures could be as old as 20 years or more, the set and the poses are still some of my absolute favorite. I think no matter how many times I delete my stash, I always find a way to hide this set of pictures.

-

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

As I said, I can't help it but to this day, I find the feet on the girl's face to be my all time hottest photo ever.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if I ever saw that before but it sure is a hot set. But with the great legs (on both), the awesome stilettos, the erotic toe painting it's a shame that the big toes in the close-ups don't have more of a proper, longer nail to set them apart from the 99% we always see. Despite that one (major) criticism I still find pretty much every aspect of that set a 9 on the hotness scale.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember the nail painting shot from back then. Thanks for the trip in the wayback machine dude!
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That really is some good stuff. Old school fetish glamour.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links