Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More photos of my Mexican girls sexy feet and ass

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More photos of my Mexican girls sexy feet and ass
VendelXDeath
Board Regular
Member # 34673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VendelXDeath   Email VendelXDeath   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just in case anyone wants to know. Shes a Size 6 in North American sizing. Shes also 5' 3" in height. her face makes you think shes in high school when shes actually 25. Her feet when she comes back from jogging smell amazing beyond explanation. My girlfriend is really into the foot fetish thing surprisingly. I somehow got lucky with a lady that actually gets turned on just as much as I do when I worship her feet. We don't do without a day of me worshiping her feet at least once. It has gotten to the point where she goes shoe shopping just because of our joint fetish. I gotta say I'm a lucky man when a sexy girl likes this actually BEGS ME to cum on her soles.

My girlfriends older sister who is 31 looks very similar in terms of height and body shape. She also looks younger then she actually is and she knows I'm into the foot fetish thing because it slipped out awhile back as they were talking about their sex lives. (They both share an apartment) I can tell that my girlfriends sister likes it to by the way she talks to me about shoes and how she likes the idea of a guy rubbing her feet and being sexually into something that's not disgusting. I've asked if she could take photos of her feet and she will when she has time. Thankfully my girlfriend does not mind it because shes more open minded and shes much more sexually kinky then I am. I smell a footjob involving 4 feet in the future. YAY!
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

-

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VendelXDeath
Board Regular
Member # 34673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VendelXDeath   Email VendelXDeath   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedtoesluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 33499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedtoesluver   Email paintedtoesluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude your girl has some amazing feet and a great ass! You are lucky she lets you worship her feet so often! Post pics of her sister's feet too!
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is so fucking sexy! creamy soles, great arches and toes. gotta say i love seeing her in a thong too [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links