Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More photos of my Mexican girls sexy feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More photos of my Mexican girls sexy feet
VendelXDeath
Board Regular
Member # 34673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VendelXDeath   Email VendelXDeath   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She sends me photos everyday. I needs to buy her some new heels soon. ^_^

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VendelXDeath
Board Regular
Member # 34673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VendelXDeath   Email VendelXDeath   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Absolutelu wonerful looking woman. Her toes are just a trweat to look at!

Whoa, someones dipped into the hair of the dog cure a little early this morning,lol. Very nice girl you have there my friend; excellent post.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are gorgeous!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] she is so fuckin hot.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naw, that's just ol' fatfingers trying to type on his iphone. With a mouthful of toes.
-hyp

quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Absolutelu wonerful looking woman. Her toes are just a trweat to look at!

Whoa, someones dipped into the hair of the dog cure a little early this morning,lol. Very nice girl you have there my friend; excellent post.

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very beautiful feet. I normally prefer very thin strapped shoes but her foot looked fantastic in that grey and black pair.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic soles, lovely arches, super cute toes, and of course her sexy back side too...so well done!! Mos def a keeper, and so cool that she is into your fetish too.

Looking forward to seeing more of her lovely self.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VendelXDeath
Board Regular
Member # 34673

I think shes more into the foot fetish thing now more then I am. She just never realized it until just a year ago. ^_^
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
had to come back and look at these again. flawless feet, hope u keep posting more of your lovely lady.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VendelXDeath
Board Regular
Member # 34673

Thanks man!
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy looking feet...MMMMMMM!!! [Smile]
More pics, please!!!!!

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links