Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Really Hot Girl with Awesome Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Really Hot Girl with Awesome Feet
mk11295
Major Player
Member # 31379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mk11295   Email mk11295   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was my message to her just to clarify. I think I was very polite. I asked once and will not ask again. Here it is:

Hello....I just wanted to tell you that you and your feet are absolutlely perfect!!! Would you be interested in posting some pictures on a free foot fetish forum? The forum is really cool and has the nicest people as members. Every one there will really love and appreciate your feet. You will be a hit instantly. If you wish to the address is below:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=forum;f=41

Hopefully we will see more of you and your feet soon and if not I understand. Happy Holidays and keep up the beautiful work!!!

Posts: 125 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Perhaps I'm being a bit too negative, but I can't help but think that it's only a matter of time before someone is rude, asks inappropriate questions or pushes her to do something she finds uncomfortable...

She mentioned something about some people asking her to pose naked or suck her own toes which she said she will not.She only takes pics of her feet because she knows her followers like it so,she sounds like she knows what she's doing.If someone asks you to do something you won't do you simply don't do it. [Smile]
Or she might find repeated inappropriate inquiries more trouble than they're worth, and stop posting. Surely, no one has a problem with my gentle suggestion to exercise restraint...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. Hope it all turns out well!

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
quote:
Perhaps I'm being a bit too negative, but I can't help but think that it's only a matter of time before someone is rude, asks inappropriate questions or pushes her to do something she finds uncomfortable...

She mentioned something about some people asking her to pose naked or suck her own toes which she said she will not.She only takes pics of her feet because she knows her followers like it so,she sounds like she knows what she's doing.If someone asks you to do something you won't do you simply don't do it. [Smile]
Or she might find repeated inappropriate inquiries more trouble than they're worth, and stop posting. Surely, no one has a problem with my gentle suggestion to exercise restraint...
I see your point & i do agree,you can only take so much.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links