Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Iron Fist - Here I Lie (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Iron Fist - Here I Lie
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoleSearching:
Always like shoes off better, but... those are pretty damn cool! [Thumbs Up] Great how they're cut around the stars!

That is exactly what I was aiming for when the artist placed the stencil for my tats on my skin! I wanted them to always "peek out"! Thanks for the compliment!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alcarde:
I bought those shoes for my wife. She seems to really like the Iron Fist brand as well as the Naughty Monkey. I am probably one of the few straight men who has an account to heels.com.

This shoe is called Demon Donkey:
 -

I love both those brands!
Her shoes are awesome too... I love the ponies and pink combo! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Not a fan of those heels but your yummy Mommie soles look good in em' boosting it's quality 10 fold [Wink]

BTW Happy Birthday [Thumbs Up] [Hop]

Thanks bunches for the belated wishes!! xo

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
Mommie, you have sum of The coolest, sexiest shoes I've ever laid eyes on!!! [Kiss] Nonetheless, I do agree with SoleSearching...

I like 'em better off. [Roll Eyes]

Ha! Thank you very much. I was told a while back that I had "weird taste" in shoes so hearing you say that puts me on cloud 9!

--------------------

-

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie:
Ha! Thank you very much. I was told a while back that I had "weird taste" in shoes so hearing you say that puts me on cloud 9!

Well, that's what I'm here for! [Wink]
Not sure if this makes any difference, but I do have a shoe fetish...lol

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudray
Loyal Member
Member # 18758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudray   Email cloudray   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like the first pic

Gives me a very seductive and dominant vibe

Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links