Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » It smells.com Erin Pierce various hose, toes, soles, etc. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: It smells.com Erin Pierce various hose, toes, soles, etc.
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some pics of the lovely Erin Pierce one of the best models from what used to be one of the best sites. it-smells.com.
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved her back in the day, I wonder what ever happened to old Doc?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some more...
 -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

-  -  -  -  -
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShaggyDoo:
Here are some pics of the lovely Erin Pierce one of the best models from what used to be one of the best sites. it-smells.com.  -

I vaguely remember it-smells.com but definitely don't remember this hottie!!

Absolutely LOVE this pic of her sexy hosed soles! Love the sheerness of them!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wooo Erin Pierce my favorite model of Doc it-smells, in flip flops superb feet
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh man!
Miss Erin Pierce!

What a hottie [Mmm]

Her soles shots coupled with her gorgeous face are just flawless! [Drool]

Thanks for posting [Thumbs Up]

FFM

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Glad you guys like these. I have posted some slightly more explicit pics of her in the adult section.
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a delightˇ

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you soooo much. Would you be fortunate enough to have any of her old videos?
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

quote:
Originally posted by BigSwoll:
Thank you soooo much. Would you be fortunate enough to have any of her old videos?

No unfortunately I don't have any of her vids.
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for that. Erin was my favourite model from Doc's site [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a classic beauty.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always enjoyed the great tastes that ole Doc had in his models. He preferred those wholesome non-tattooed types and he was very vocal about how great his material was.

In fact, I even remember claims that he made about him having an asbestos cock and that nobody could shoot the number of squirts like he could when getting a footjob. And let me tellya, I saw the footjobs he got from these pretty women and nobody can blame him for squirting soooo freakin much.

I mean imagine how lucky your cock would be to be able to mate with the feet of Erin Pierce. Doc is a legend and pioneer not only for Erin but for many other girls like her that he worked with and shared with the rest of us.

I believe he does have a cock that is very much like asbestos with some of those tight rubbing footjobs that he received.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's just gorgeous!
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links