Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Model-Estrella 18y/o Mexican-Size 6.5 Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Model-Estrella 18y/o Mexican-Size 6.5 Feet
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Estrella
Size 6.5 Feet
Mexican

So this is a little different scenario for me.I kinda actually know this girl and it was like a fantasy come true.She works at a local store and I have been wanting to see her feet for 2 years.I have always thought she was really cute and cool to talk to but I badly fantasized about how her feet looked and smelled.So 1 day last week I went there and as I was about to leave I just told her that I am a foot fetish photographer and wanted to know if she would do a shoot with me.I told her it was easy and quick money.She laughed,smiled and said for reals.I said yea and she said hold on because a customer was behind me.So after the customer we spoke about it and she gave me her number so that we could do a shoot.I was so fucking happy and couldnt wait.So 2 days past and I call her to go over things.She didnt drive and needed a ride over and had to see how her schedule was.So I told her to send me a few pics so that I could make sure her feet were in decent condition.3 days pass and she doesnt,so I text where are the pics and she didnt reply.So I said fuck it ole well.I actually went back to the store for something and she happen to be working that day.I wasnt going to say anything but I did.I asked if she was available the next day and she said yes and sorry about not sending the pics.So later that she send me 2 horrible quality pics.I said ok and told her to come over the next day.

So the next day comes and we were suppose to meet at 1pm and then 2pm comes so I am thinking she flaked.I get a text saying she was outside and I basically ran to the door.She looked great and had a smoking body and a great smile.So she took her Boots off and omg I nearly came in pants.Her feet are so adorable.She has extremely flexible feet and nice foot movement to never have done this before.This was her first photoshoot ever.She wears a 6.5 but she has the softest feet that I have ever seen or felt.They are kinda meaty and very wrinkly and sweaty.Her feet were sweating the whole time and she has the kinda of soles where her feet just absorb the feet and stink badly.So I asked how do your feet smell after work?Her reply was OMFG they stink so bad,you dont want to know.She said they start stinking after a couple hrs on her shift and she wears the same shoes all the time.I told her that I want to pick her up after work to smell them and she was cool with that and found it funny.She had never heard of a foot fetish before and didnt think she had decent feet.She has a great and open personality and I cant wait to see her again.I didnt get alot of material but I manage to get like 8 videos,an interview and some pics.She lives close to me and I hope to update soon.

Sorry for the long story lol.

I am adding her clips tonight and I hope you enjoy them and the other 1300 other clips.

www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the full size pics

-  -  -
 -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off.great pics..her soles look like pillows! And second the story was actually pretty cool.it wood be cool to hear a little about each model before the pics..it builds the anticipation and makes me even more excited for the pics.good work

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree BlackMagic...it was quite a build up to when she finally gave in!!!

Wish I had your luck...she has great feet!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn fine soles and i would love to suck the hell outta those toes

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bethgar
Loyal Member
Member # 39294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bethgar   Email Bethgar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAMITA!!

--------------------
 -
In LOVE with Girl's Foot Smell!!

Posts: 87 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, she has a great smile and very sexy feet!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Her feet are perfect in every possible way! [Thud]

Me gusta!

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely tender feet. And a wonderful smile.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice views from the bottom.

ddash does it again.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is hot! can you take some dominant shots with her relaxed, looking down at the cam with one foot/her sole above the camera & also pointing one foot/her toes right in the camera smiling with her face clearly visible [Tongue]

thanks

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow I'm in Love! [Wink] plz tell more stories about ur models!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those soles!
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles look so damn soft!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow thanks guys.
I am glad you like her and the story.Most foot fetish stories for sites are made up or exaggerated.

This is all true and I was so excited to have her over.

She is cool and wants to do more shoots.

So far 3 out of her 10 videos are up.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible soft soles!!!
Thank you!

The Caribbean Bandidos
www.darkinfatuation.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18126

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links