Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A special guest: Ilse Alcorta, 24 yo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A special guest: Ilse Alcorta, 24 yo
chrisbbb
Major Player
Member # 8473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chrisbbb   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week I had the chance to interview Ilse Alcorta for my foot blog FeetXpress [Smile] You may know her from her weblog or Youtube channel. This cute girl is very open about foot fetish, and not shy about showing her beautiful feet to the rest of the world. She also made a video explaining her interest in feet!

Check out the interview, more feet pics, and video's here !

Only thing that is left is to wish all of you a Merry Christmas!

-  -
 -  -
 -  -

--------------------
 -

FeetXpress - A Dutch Foot Blog

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mk11295
Major Player
Member # 31379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mk11295   Email mk11295   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally she is here. Her and her feet are perfect!!!!
Posts: 125 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mk11295:
Finally she is here. Her and her feet are perfect!!!!

Her pics are,she isn't......yet [Smile]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody get this girl a decent camera!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A really beautiful girl with an amazing attitude and total sexiness! SO HOT! I love her talking video clips too, she has such a sexy voice!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn she is hot i will be visiting here blog very soon.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah I'm Rock Solid to her Feet! Bwahahahaha!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links