Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Cierra's Moisty Dirty Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Cierra's Moisty Dirty Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cierra reaches the 2,000 photo mark on the site. She's got the most photos of any of the models on Soles of Silk, has been shooting with me since before I had the site open in 2004, and is just an all around great girl.

In this set, she's back downtown, and with feet that get as sweaty/wet as hers do, walking around in flip flops sure made her feet a little dirty. Not you're typical dirty soles from barefooting it downtown where the feet are dry and dirty - Cierra's feet sweat so much they actually clean themselves off, leaving spots of wet dirt clinging to her soles.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet and soles and she is a cute

Nice

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wrinkleslover
Loyal Member
Member # 34429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wrinkleslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised you haven't proposed yet Lol
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a cutie.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cierra was always one of my all time favs! Tiny feet and cute face = winning combo!
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigSwoll
Loyal Member
Member # 43591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigSwoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those sweaty feet get me every time, I love that you seem to work that theme into almost every set with Cierra. If she has the personality for it, I'd love to see a POV-style video clip from you someday with her teasing all us sweaty feet lovers with pungent soles and toes fresh out of shoes
Posts: 61 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinkleslover:
I'm surprised you haven't proposed yet Lol

Was beat to it already. [Cry]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links