Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Figure It

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Figure It
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A funnny pic site I go to posted the pic below; Its justa girl bent over with her soles showing! Can anyone figure out the reference as to why they would post this pic? Im assuming its supposed to be her ass close up!

http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/Wait_What.htm

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the shot, but the Facebook commentary is mostly idiocy.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't most everything on facebook idiocy?
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the photo. It doesn't strike me with any extra or added meaning. Then again, I don't know anything about Facebook.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pmptff
Board Regular
Member # 2816

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pmptff   Email pmptff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Made my antivirus go crazy by going to that site!! Avoid it or get a new hosting site.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pic, hate the feedback! Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links