Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » First post of new year (Updated with more sole pics) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: First post of new year (Updated with more sole pics)
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first post of the new year, but hope to post more. Hope you enjoy and let us know what you think...

-  -  -
 -  -

[ January 04, 2012, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: iluvfeet4me ]

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastically sexy feet. I love those soft soles, super sexy toes. I just love your feet. It has been a long time since u last posted. I still remember the footjob and cum on toes pics. (one or two years ago maybe longer) Oh yes.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
been a while since i seen those perfect feet around here. still some of the best feet on the board.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute blue toes. Is there any background info on them?
Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Hump] [Mmm] !
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those two sole shots are insane..can we got more of those?

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOERIFFIC!!! Your toes look suckable!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd hit 'em [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see your still around, and your girls feet are still so sexy, hope to see more of you guys this coming year
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUUUUUP!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first pic is my favorite. That position is perfect for worshipping and then 'glazing"
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really can't decide which one is my favorite. I wish I had 5 sets of eyes just so I could stare at them all at once [Thumbs Up] great job.and your wifes feet and incredible

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She read all your comments and will continue to and she loves it.

deuce - Think i'll dig thru my files and update my adult content post.

solebrotha - Thanks. much appreciated and will hopefully post more often this year.

heel - glad you like em. Anything specific you want to see?

blackmagic - i'll post a few more after this response.

lovepaintedtoenails - They are delicious i tell you!

KDC - They are fun to hit for sure.

feetluvr - thanks!

footmirer - That's what I want to do on tops of her toes too.

CPF - I hope to keep posting often.

Scooty - thanks

domitilo - They are SO fun to glaze. That is my favorite thing to do!

Blackmagic - thanks for the compliment.

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links