Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » NYE Story - 2 girls, 4 soles, foot cum...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NYE Story - 2 girls, 4 soles, foot cum...
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year All!

I have an experience and some pics to share...

So being in your 20's on NYE meant lots of partying, drinking, and hooking up. I was at this NYE bash and met this sexy 5'3, 25 year old girl, we were hitting it off all night. She eventually told me she wants to take me back to her place at the end of the night, sold deal! So 3am rolls around and we're ready to bounce. She said she has to say bye to her older sister and when she comes back, her older sister is present. She was also very attractive, found out she's 31. BUT, her older sister demanded she'd go back to her younger sister's apartment and her younger sister was unfortunately fine with it (I wasn't!). Basically she wanted to cockblock me, great!

We get back to the apartment and there's a couch, nice so now the older sister can crash there, game on! NOPE, she went straight for the bed and passed out, or at least pretended to. So after chatting with younger sister for awhile she takes me back to the same bed and says, shhhhhh! So I said screw it and went, slid in between older and younger sister. We made out for a little bit, I got her shirt and bra off but then older sister kept closing in on me, like knudging me, etc. Damn woman was now physically cockblocking me so I said screw it, I will go sleep on the couch and bounce in the AM.

I was pissed, made myself a drink in the kitchen. I go back later to see if younger sister was up, maybe convince her to come out on the couch but she was passed out like a rock, including her older sister who I nudged. BUT, I saw 4 soles sticking out from the covers and once again said, screw it. If I'm not getting laid tonight I am going to have my fun with their soles.

So I went for the older sister's soles first. They were a bit dry from sweat drying off from the night of dancing but very soft, slender and nicely shaped. I buried my face in her soles, rubbed my hard on on it, etc. I wasn't planning on blowing a load on her soles at the time. BUT, at one point while burying my face in her one sole, she started to move her foot, rubbing it back in my face. I got startled, looked up, but she's still out like a rock. I get back to putting my face and she resumes to rubbing her sole back in my face, up and down, pushing her toes into my nose, pushing her sole into my face, etc. I couldn't contain my drunken self any more so I pressed my hard on against her sole as she continued to move her foot until I blew all over her left sole. See pics (was she awake, semi awake, I don't know??? Maybe she had a foot fetishist boyfriend before and incoherently moved her foot accordingly??)

In my drunken stupor I was happy with the results. So I cleaned her sole up and somehow felt unsatified. So I moved to the younger sister's soles. I originally planned on getting foot action in addition to sex anyhow (at one point in the night I mentioned my foot fetish, she was 100% down with it!). Her feet were more petite than older sister's but very meaty, super soft again, and very shapely. She wore leggings that strapped around her heel, see pics. I had my same fun with her soles as I did with her sister's, buried my face in them, rubbed my hard on on them, etc. But my damn camera died so I didn't get any cum load pics. However with her feet, I got creative. I sat at the end of the bed with her one foot by my dick, toes pointed up. I took my hard on and managed to put it in the heel strap so my dick was nicely pressed against her sole. From there I rubbed my dick until I blew another load, not as much but sort of a cum fountain unloading on her toes and ontop of her toes.

At that point, I was fully satisfied and felt a bit devilish for what I did. But in a way, it was payback to the older sister for cockblocking me, and a continuation of what we planned for earlier in the night with the younger sister. Hope you enjoy my experience and pics.

[IMG]  - [/IMG]
[IMG]  - [/IMG]
[IMG]  - [/IMG]
[IMG]  - [/IMG]
[IMG]  - [/IMG]
[IMG]  - [/IMG]

[ January 03, 2012, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: oppressus ]

Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice load
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comment man.

It was definitely a load to unload on load worthy soles.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story! [Hump]
You didn't mention how they smelled.
Did they smell, and if so, whose smelled better?

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A footman's dream 2 pairs of feet to do whatever you want with. Nice story and great pics to accomany it
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

hey glad you guys enjoyed my experience and pics.

you know, they both smelled but not as bad as you'd think they would from dancing all night and wearing hooker boots. they both wore socks instead of nylons so i think that didn't allow their feet to get too smelly.

older sister's feet definitely smelled like feet but not too strong. younger sister's feet also smelled like feet but a bit stronger (smellier i guess) however with a hint of lotion. im guessing they both naturally don't have very smelly feet.

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got it... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links