Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Klaudia 28y/o Polish-Size 9 Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Klaudia 28y/o Polish-Size 9 Feet
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Klaudia
Polish
28 years old
Size 9 Feet

So this was a very weird,strange and funny shoot.Klaudia speaks barely any english and uses a translator.So I booked this shoot not knowing that my favorite gymshoes of all-time were coming out that day and I had to have them.So I was hoping Klaudia would cancel so that I could order the shoes,however she didnt.So she gets there and I am like lets hurry this up because I need these shoes and I was ordering them from the UK which is 6 hrs ahead.She takes off her shoes and I am instantly in love.It was something about her feet that I just loved.They were really sexy and long.She has those goddess/woman feet that you see in public and just stare.Her feet look great in any shoe.They are perfectly shaped,colored and she has super long wrinkly soles that are yellowish/golden.They are kinda narrow but wide at the same time.She has long toes and really plump soft soles.She had never done this before and it was so funny to see because she had this sexy/curious look in her face the whole time.She was a natural at it and I didnt have to tell her much to do.Its also funny that we didnt say much to each other because she literally didnt understand a word that I said.

After the first couple videos I took her to my room because I had to get those shoes.So the whole time I was refreshing the page because everyone was trying to order at the same time and shut down the servers.I apologized and she understood.She told me that she has over 100 pairs of shoes and was going she shopping the next day.By her not speaking any english and having someone there I couldnt ask to bury my face in her soles.I did to rub them alot and I took about 25 sneak sniffs.HER FEET SMELLED AMAZING!!!!.She had came over right after work and you could see that she feet were sweaty and had that natural glazed/creamy look.I still cant describe the smell.It was like a sweet slightly stinky smell.They were the best smelling feet that I had ever smelled and I was actually becoming addicted to smelling them but I didnt want to get caught by her or her friend.I swear I couldve smelled them all day.She has those feet where you just think of footjobs and cumming on them.The fact she didnt know much about foot fetish or spoke english made it even better.I got about 15 videos of her and they are really amazing.I know you guys will like her and her feet.BTW I did get 2 pairs of the shoes lol.

I will be adding her clips tonight.
www.clips4sale.com/39867
www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the full-size pics
 -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the 3rd and 4th pic
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy fuckin shit!!! How the hell you didn't whip your dick out and show her a clip of a FJ and then let her put two and two together I don't know?!?! I have no self control I guess [Big Grin]

Hope you set up a reshoot with her...this time pencil in a FJ [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
holy fuckin shit!!! How the hell you didn't whip your dick out and show her a clip of a FJ and then let her put two and two together I don't know?!?! I have no self control I guess [Big Grin]

he said she had a translator with her, so he couldn't do what he wanted to do. if she wasn't there, this would be better than what it already is
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best smell ever huh? lol
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

ddash my boy you da man! How do you get so lucky? Lol
FootBoi88
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:

yeah ddash please some FJ clips! Lol
andyboss
Loyal Member
Member # 41209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyboss   Email andyboss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing big soles.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where did the shoot take place? In the US or another country?

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys

This is the US.

@footboi yea that wasnt happening on this 1.I wanted 1 so bad tho.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andyboss
Loyal Member
Member # 41209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyboss   Email andyboss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only one question!
Can i mary her? [Wink]

Posts: 57 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

ahahaha lol
She is married.

-  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

-  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

andyboss
Loyal Member
Member # 41209

Icon 14 posted      Profile for andyboss   Email andyboss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ddash1985:
ahahaha lol
She is married.

[Cry] [Mad] [Confused]
OH NO! Itīs to late...... Iīm busy

-  -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links