Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Marilyn Reese in stockings!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Marilyn Reese in stockings!
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her big sexy 12's being cuddled in some black knee highs!

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you said she used to be shy and modest? Man...
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been waiting for more of her, She's an absolute Babe. With tootsies to die for!
YOGI

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been a fan of Marilyn Reese since she debuted several years ago. It's quite incredible how she's come out of her shell, and she's always been an amazing model. I'm really glad she's become so open, as she has a lot of beauty to share with the world!
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She sure has a lot of foot to appreciate!!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UrNylonFootLicker
Board Regular
Member # 39517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrNylonFootLicker   Email UrNylonFootLicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have any showing her the tops of her toes in these shots so we caould see her nail polish? Wow pics of the soles looks great!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pictures! Marilyn Reese has been one of my favorite models on your site ever since she made her first appearance. It's great to see her becoming less shy (remember when she used to wear sunglasses in her shoots?) about showing off her big feet!
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links