Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More Asian feet, my girlfriend this time...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More Asian feet, my girlfriend this time...
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey again folks,

Back with a few of the Asian girlfriend. Six months of unfinished wood, packed earth, and concrete floors REALLY did a number on her feet... Her soles & toes needed (well, and still need) some help! I've included a couple images of both pre and post pedicure. She was pretty embarrassed by their condition as mentioned earlier, but a little lotion/some sweet talk and I was actually snapping pics as soon I we got to the hotel. She doesn't know I'm posting the "before" images, I really wasn't going to however; What she doesn't know, etc... [Wink]

Again thanks for looking & welcome back, I hope to keep up with all the great contributions all of you are making! [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Before, and they've been clean up a little...
 -

-

After pedi, getting there! I love her soles regardless of the shape they're in!
 -

-

[ January 09, 2012, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: asiafoot ]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice!

Wish I could get my hands on 'em [Wink]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, Thanks oneagain! [Cheers]

After being away from her for so long, I'm having a hard time keeping my hands off of them!!! [Wink]

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nicely shapes soles!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazy4feet
Major Player
Member # 27315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazy4feet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 110 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Many thanks all, many thanks! [Cheers]

Asiafoot

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dnt see the problem here, their great!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
I dnt see the problem here, their great!

I agree. They look great both pre and post pedicure. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dtff74
Board Regular
Member # 44023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dtff74     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smoking hot
Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mtndukid
All Pro Poster
Member # 1030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mtndukid   Email Mtndukid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any chance she knows martial arts? Love me some martial arts feet!
Posts: 607 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Gents thanks again, very much appreciate the response! [Cheers]

I've always favored "tougher" soles so even when they were tougher than normal I still enjoyed the heck out of them [Wink]

And she doesn't know any formal martial arts, thankfully, as she does have the Thai temper... Sweet and very accommodating (though NOT subservient!!!) but if pushed too far, SNAP! Yes, I've tested this theory. She was a bit of a tom-boy back in the day and kind of a scraper so even at only 4' 11" she can be a handful [Evil Grin]

Again a thank you for the replies,

Asiafoot

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second pic you just wanna bury your face into those soles like a pillow. [Thud]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice soles!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Running your tongue over those adorable small soles and feeling the texture of her footprints must be HEAVEN!!!!! [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Again many thanks gents, very much apprciated... I do share some of the feedback with her as well. She smiles and pretends not to understand but I know she really does & enjoys the extra attention [Wink]

And I do often bury my face in her soles, especially during sex... They're very pillowy with great texture [Jerkoff]

Big thank you again all [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links