Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sexy Long Blue Toenails & Sexy Shoes Combo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexy Long Blue Toenails & Sexy Shoes Combo
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some of my wife Andi in her sexy high soleless shoes.
The length of her toenails is so perfect and sexy here. But this is about as long as she likes them to get.
Today she got a pedicure and had them filed down a little, so yesterday we came home for lunch to do this little photo shoot.
These shoes and her feet make me crazy... so needless to say we were late back to the office.
Hope you all like... Thanks for the nice comments, she really enjoys them.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ANDI is so super sexy! I love her gorgeous feet and long toes and toenails. I would love to see more of her barefeet and toes and soles out of the shoes! Her feet just don't need anything else to distract from them!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet sure look sweet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy feet in sexy shoes
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the shoes - her feet make them even sexier. The polish really looks good, too.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Softsole
Member # 44090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Softsole   Author's Homepage   Email Softsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't open the pics.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her LONG toenails give instant wood! Let's see them in red and barefoot, from a sole perspective..Mmmmmmmm......
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andi is always amazing.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not usually a fan of shoes (prefer bare) but those are amazing. Love how they show the sole!!! Outstanding.

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the toes and the shoes! Sexy!!!
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links