Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 1st Timer Jayden Lee - 19 Years Old - Size 8 Feet - Plump Soles!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 1st Timer Jayden Lee - 19 Years Old - Size 8 Feet - Plump Soles!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jayden Lee is making waves in the industry! She's doing it all. Her feet are so soft with plump wrinkled soles and extremely high arches. You can see her at:

www.feetofphilly.com - foot tease up now - foot worship coming soon!

www.barelylegalfootjobs.com - 1st footjob!

www.phillybuttsluts.com - anal creampie with lots of barefeet in clips!

Enjoy!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazy4feet
Major Player
Member # 27315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazy4feet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy jeez...she is hot!
Posts: 110 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no my ultimate weakness, Asian Girls! [Drool] [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning, she is hot, sexy and the perfect set of feet to match. [Drool]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vendetta
Board Regular
Member # 29494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vendetta   Email Vendetta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna know how this ugly dude gets to I wouldnt even call it worship all these stunning girls feet he must be rich paying them cause no way would any of them do this with big bucks plus he dont even lick feet its always the same stub tongue on the chicks feet so retarded
Posts: 34 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i think about the kind of feet i love these are what i vision. great toes, super soft soles, and a overall great shape.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the second shot a lot.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootD8r
Major Player
Member # 42534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootD8r   Email FootD8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We welcome you with open mouths...:-)

--------------------
FootD8r...:-)

Posts: 176 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute toes. [Hump]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links