Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sienna 35y/o Mexican-Size 8 Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sienna 35y/o Mexican-Size 8 Feet
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meet Sienna
Size 8 Feet
Mexican
35 years old

This was another kind of weird shoot.Sienna who is Mexican speaks very little english but was a blast to work with.She has never done a foot shoot before but she did have a boyfriend who loved her feet and she was more than happy to please him with them.From hearing her talk about it she sounded very excited and had a great time.There is just something about her that just screams sexiness.She has this very sensual and flirtatious vibe to her.My pictures truly dont do her justice.

When she first sent me pictures I went crazy.Her feet have so much character and shape to them.She has cute little toes,wrinkly soles and high arches.She has been doing yoga for 10 years and has very flexible toes and soles.She has great natural movement and sexy mature feet.She brought over some heels and her feet looked so amazing in them.The way she was modeling them nearly made me cum in my paints.She loves shoes and has a great eye for sexy heels.She has a great personality and had me excited the whole time she was there.Sad to say her feet didnt really smell bad but I had a great time smelling them anyway.It was a very nice natural smell and I loved her inviting toe spread.I found her even sexier considering that she didnt speak much english.

I hope you guys enjoy her and her feet.I will be adding her clips tonight.

www.clips4sale.com/39867

www.images4sale.com/39867

Click on the thumbnails to see the fullsize pics.
 -  -  -
 -  -  -

[ January 16, 2012, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: ddash1985 ]

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures once again ddash my boy, with such fine ladies you have I'm suprised you haven't established a FJ clips section at all. Lol [Cry]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peds4me123
Major Player
Member # 1916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peds4me123   Email Peds4me123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! Great shots. Gotta get some more. Some top shots would be great! (I dig toes...especially red ones) [Mmm]
Posts: 115 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
krazy4feet
Major Player
Member # 27315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazy4feet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, she is great.
Posts: 110 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

hot damn! Now THOSE are some seriously sexy mature feet! [Big Grin]
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!!! Would very much love to lick n sniff!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is HOT! Her feet look deliciously gorgeous! At 35, she is still killer beautiful. She has the feet of a 25-year-old. I would love to suck on them and lick those moist, soft-looking soles!
Thanks for the pics. :-)

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always been a fan of mature feet especially when they are so sexy like these.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
She is HOT! Her feet look deliciously gorgeous! At 35, she is still killer beautiful. She has the feet of a 25-year-old. I would love to suck on them and lick those moist, soft-looking soles!
Thanks for the pics. :-)

[Confused] Didn't realize 35 was the cutoff point for youth (turning 35 this year).

But yeah, her feet are awesome.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys.
I am adding her clips now.So far 3 up.

I really like her clips.

Even tho this was her first time ever doing something like this,she was really into it and had a fun and happy personality.

She had awesome foot movement also.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

More pics
 -
 -  -

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

toesuck258
All Pro Poster
Member # 11481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck258     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mhmmmmm!
Posts: 518 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Thanks
I am adding more of her videos today.

--------------------

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

mustseefeet@yahoo.com

toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am diggin her toes, yummm
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

That update was awesome! [Jerkoff]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links