Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Vida Barefoot in a Bikini

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vida Barefoot in a Bikini
jay74
Board Regular
Member # 44301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay74   Author's Homepage   Email jay74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here are some pics of my girl Vida barefoot in a sexy bikini! yummy!

http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/vidasfeetgroup/

http://www.youtube.com/user/vivasexyfeet

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 45 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Sexy pics!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hgrtyu
Board Regular
Member # 44302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hgrtyu   Email hgrtyu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have very beautiful feet, are you in the florida area?

--------------------
hgrtyu

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOERIFFIC!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loveslongtoenails
Elite Trooper
Member # 37076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveslongtoenails     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love pic #5 showing her toenails above the toes....mmmmmmmm.....
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice touch with the cuffs. Very pretty girl, nice toes.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the pose shot showing the tops of her feet.
She has nice shorter toes with great nail coverage! Nice paint job too.

Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I follow this girl on fetlife and on youtube and her feet are some of the hottest out there.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay74
Board Regular
Member # 44301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay74   Author's Homepage   Email jay74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any special requests for Vida for our next shoot?
Posts: 45 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Superbly hot. Love the bondage shots.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dq32
Major Player
Member # 31250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dq32   Author's Homepage   Email dq32   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot

--------------------
http://CollegiateRevenue.blogspot.com ..make some money w/ me

Posts: 193 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics!
Her feet are Perfect! Very tasty looking!
I would Love to see some Sole and Face shots!
Love to see her eyes between her soles!
And she has such Great Soles too!
Thanks...hope to see more!
DEANO

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot_Ben
Loyal Member
Member # 24870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot_Ben   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot_Ben   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing body amazing feet, you are a lucky guy. thank you
Posts: 71 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay74
Board Regular
Member # 44301

I am very lucky I know I can post some footjob pics in the adult forum.
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Bod! Awesome Feet! Thanks.

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links